GDPR & Data Policy
We hold data for legitimate interests only, such as to either fulfil a contact or our legal requirements
We collect, hold and use your data as follows:
- For Room Bookings via our outsourced booking system. (Caterbook)
- For Bar, Restaurant and Functions by manual diaries.
- We will hold your contact details, such as phone numbers.
- We will not pass on any of your details to others.
- We will use your details in regard to the booking you make and may, on occasion, contact you regarding other offers we may have.
We take care of your card details.
Bookings for our rooms have card details stored by Payment Express Limited UK, an approved data holder.
For transactions via the card machines, the Merchant Copy (our copy) slips are stored in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) rules, only being accessed to resolve queries.